Tuesday, October 19, 2010



This is the moment when i realized that I should just stop chasing.
It came across my mind all of a sudden that all these while I've done nothing much other than torturing myself running alone looking for something that I should have let it come by itself.
Of course theres nothing wrong with running around and searching.
But it is much better leaving it to The Almighty to decide and lets just do the rest of the necessities a vice-regent ( khalifah ) to Allah swt should do first of all.

People came to me telling me to be strong and move on, thinking how vulnerable I might be after the decision I made. But yeah..nothing much. I wasn’t really contemplating over my decision and to my surprise, I was happy dealing with it. Day by day, I found myself another extra smiling wrinkle formed near my cheek line, sometimes when i sitting alone doing nothing i realize that till now i still thinking bout him and hoping for something unusual. I Warmed myself up with huggies and I realized I am loved by more than just one single soul. These are my beloved, my family and friends.

There was this old sayings that sounds really familiar,
It says that
“When God took something you loved,
He replaced it with something much better for you to love”

Cant really tell if that’s for real, not until I experienced it myself.
I mean, witnessed it and it happened to me anyways.

I am full of mistakes.
aku penuh dengan khilaf.
Sekarang masa untuk dicuci semua khilaf dan disental rakus semua kotoran dibuang jauh.
Semoga kuat lah badan yang halus lemah ini untuk mengharung deras.
Semoga kuat.
Make the right decision. Never feel scared to leave or let go, Nadiah!! We never know what God have planned ahead for us. The good ones, of course. Never stop believing. InsyaAllah
precious day,i love her so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

SKODENG